Friday, September 28, 2012

(RANDOM) I wrote a book

CINTA
Out of This World
Yes, you heard it right.
I wrote a Malay romance novel.

...well, a portion of it. As a bonus story.

This book is actually published by a new aspiring writer, Ismi Fa Ismail, who has already published a number of 4 titles, including this one (All different genres)
This book contains 4 different love stories (including mine), and all of them are...weird.
Hence the title CINTA Out of This World.

The title of my story (which is the last story in the book) is Say Goodnight.
It's actually a story that I've been wanting to publish years ago, 
and I finally did it this year.
It involves inter-galactic relationship...or is it?

Read it to find out. Get it at your local book stores!

(For now, it's not available in Popular. Sorry, about that. We'll try our best to do it soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment