Thursday, September 27, 2012

(RANDOM) O hai

So I’ve decided to start blogging yet once again.

but this time, I’m pretty serious.

The reason i put up this blog is to throw some PONIES of my works that are not really
desu!-related.

Wait, what is desu! you asked? it’s my band. checkidoutt
http://facebook.com/akibapunk

So what kind of works will I be posting? 
hmm let’s see, most probably poems, songs, videos etc. etc.
but man I gotta post a pony now!


Rainbow Dash is always related here

Right, back on track.
If y’all know me from before, y’all probably know that my works are ridiculous, 
comedic, a bit obscene and mostly, just stupid. hope y’all can cope with that.

If you love my works, please share it. I promise I will love you back >:3

+100 points for anyone who can think of a title for this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment